Hey Bella! How are you? That is so fun that you got to go to McCall. I love it there! We have a new house in Nebraska and we love it. Maybe one day you can come visit us. Are you getting excited for school to start? I love those pictures of you at the Jonas Brothers concert. You look so beautiful and I love your outfit. Is Aunt Marcie having her baby today? I love you. Have a great day! Love, Aunt Gina
3 comments:
Hey Bella! How are you? That is so fun that you got to go to McCall. I love it there! We have a new house in Nebraska and we love it. Maybe one day you can come visit us. Are you getting excited for school to start? I love those pictures of you at the Jonas Brothers concert. You look so beautiful and I love your outfit. Is Aunt Marcie having her baby today? I love you. Have a great day!
Love,
Aunt Gina
ya, i will come down and visit sometime. and no i am not excited for school to start. yes aunt Marcie is having her baby today i love you too.
-Bella
hi that sounds like you had fun I got home from utah about 4 weeks ago...
Aria
Post a Comment