Max loves cars too! He always has so much fun when he comes to your house and gets to play with Roman's cars! Are you excited to start school?
i am a little excited for school to start , ya
Bella- I love this song by Tiffany-Could've Been. That was one of my favorites when I was growing up. Did your mom tell you we saw her in concert? It was so cool!!
awesome
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Max loves cars too! He always has so much fun when he comes to your house and gets to play with Roman's cars! Are you excited to start school?
i am a little excited for school to start , ya
Bella- I love this song by Tiffany-Could've Been. That was one of my favorites when I was growing up. Did your mom tell you we saw her in concert? It was so cool!!
awesome
Post a Comment