I would get my blanket, my stuffed dog, the backpack under my bed (for in case if a fire), if my cat was in my room I would get her well no the fire men would get tinkerbell and my dog
I don't know what else? then I would feel my door if it was hot or warm then, I would open my window push out the screen then try to get on the roof. That is what I would do!
4 comments:
I would get my blanket,
my stuffed dog,
the backpack under my bed (for in case if a fire),
if my cat was in my room I would get her well no the fire men would get tinkerbell and my dog
I don't know what else?
then I would feel my door if it was hot or warm then, I would open my window push out the screen then try to get on the roof. That is what I would do!
ohh, cool.
hey do you have my jacket?!?!
I would get Bella, Roman, Capri, Mom, and Jazzy.
Post a Comment