Monday, April 12, 2010

Prizes

ok im doin a raffle! There will be five winners so only five people can enter. To enter the raffle make a comment here or let me know. I'm raffling off candy bars, here are the prizes. Oh, one more thing, there will be one grand prize which is Hershey's milk chocolate. Here are the prizes.






8 comments:

Gina said...

woohoo I'm the first to enter!

ang :o) said...

count me in. you're so cute bella. i love reading your blog.

Emi said...

raffles are awesome

Amanda said...

I have my eye on that Twix.

A-me said...

raffle?? DID YOU SAY RAFFLE? I can't turn down any raffle... ask Emi. ;)

count me in!! Did I make it in time?

Bella said...

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i am jumping up and down!
thanks guys for entering,my blog!

Emi said...

did i win?

Angie said...

Can I be in the contest too? I love chocolate. Cute blog Bella!