Friday, June 25, 2010

70 trying to get to 100

okay, i have done 70 posts in 2 years!Yay! but hears the thing im trying to get to 100! to help me write a comment thats telling me a suggestion of a blogpost to get to 100!


ps when i get to 100 every follower will come to my house on a friday night but no details untill the 98 post have fun

10 comments:

Amanda said...

I think you should blog about why you love your mother and what makes her so great. :)

Just don't tell anyone that she has a secret crush on Edward. Shhhh.

Emi said...

you should blog about what you're going to do this summer

ang :o) said...

emi stole my answer. let's see....you could take each letter of the alphabet and write something random. that would cover 26 days! like for 'A' you could write about activities of the summer...'B'=boys you have a crush on...'C'=the cute cat in the photo with you...and so on. :)

Bella said...

awesome idias guys! i will do all of them

Amanda said...

What a great idea to have party with your followers once you hit 100 posts. Boy am I glad I'm a follower. I love parties! Especially yours. You always have great things to do and yummy things to eat.

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...

Hey Bella! Hmm, lets see. You could do a post on why Aunt Gina is the coolest person ever! haha kidding.
I think you should do a post on your favorite movies. Or maybe give a review on one you've seen lately. You could add some photos of the movie starts or something.

I hope your followers party is when I am in town. I'd love to come!

Bella said...

thanks aunt gina!great idia!

Unknown said...

Hi bella i haven't talked to you in forever !!
you can name the people in your class this year and your teacher or

everyday you can name the people you know from school or anywhere

you can tell what you do everyday..
umm

you can write down count-down from when school starts
well those are some ideas
see you soon!
Aria

Bella said...

hi aria it seems like forever great ideas!!!!