Thursday, August 12, 2010

soo sorry about not posting about lilith now i am

sorry i didn't put these in order but in that picture people were smoking ugh!
our veiw at the gorge!
me and gavin being silly
fun in the elevator
my mom trying to do her hair wile talking to emi
this worker gave me popcorn and soda at 10:30 for free!
cool
we ate at olive garden
emi.
gavin
see these are soo out of order! but thats where we stayed.
the crew plus me
emi is rocking it
my mom spit out her gum there it sits

we are having a good time!!!!
a bunch of ladies were dancing right in front of us!!!!!!!!!!
emi and gavin ...
colbie calliet

we waited in a huge line with A-me and Izzie

sweet car

4 comments:

John EO said...

Thes are awesome pictures.. I bet you had fun!!

Emi said...

awesome pics

Amanda said...

Great post Bella. That was a really fun trip.

MD Tolman said...

wow I'm so jealouse! I wish I could have gone!