Friday, October 8, 2010

happy proud and sad

5 weeks ago i found a hungry caterpillar in one of our squashes and i put it in a jar and along with some squash well i named him fred but we call him freddy and so 3 weeks later i came home from church and he built his cocoon and now a little more than 2 weeks i woke up to check on him and his cocoon is is broken but i did not see him. my mom said that he was right there. but he is moth
isnt that weird? i also found anther cocoon so i put him in a separate jar and i put the other jar
in the grass out side.

the one on the top is Tom and the smaller cocoon is Freddy, im happy, proud and sad

6 comments:

Emi said...

they grow up so fast... hi boys!

MD Tolman said...

holy moly! You must be a very proud caterpillar mommy :)

The Rocks said...

Bella,

You are too cute! Your blog is so much fun to read. I hope you're having fun!

Holly Rock

lori parkhurst said...

So so fun! I love your blog and I love your family. Love your cousin, Lori

Amanda said...

I remember the day you found Freddy and we put him in the jar. It was really fun to watch him grow up.

Bella said...

yep thanks guys