Hi. when you were little or really any age or know of somebody that collects crystals or rocks? please comment and let me know. i love minrals crystals rocks and stones. anything helps! take care. :-)
Izzie (who you met when we went to Lilith Fair) has been collecting rocks since she could walk.... which was about 10 months old. I find rocks everywhere... in her pockets... dresser... bed... We have painted them. We have thrown them. We have stacked them. We just learned to skip them... she thought that was pretty rad. She has a couple bags of them in her room. I gave her one that I found that was shaped in a 'heart' she keeps that one on her desk.. makes me smile.
4 comments:
My son, Thomas, is at BYU-Idaho studying to be a geologist. That's an adult who has loved rocks since they were a kid and they still do.
Oh that's cool. We are going to see a geologist in Boise! Geologists are awesome!=)
Izzie (who you met when we went to Lilith Fair) has been collecting rocks since she could walk.... which was about 10 months old. I find rocks everywhere... in her pockets... dresser... bed... We have painted them. We have thrown them. We have stacked them. We just learned to skip them... she thought that was pretty rad. She has a couple bags of them in her room. I gave her one that I found that was shaped in a 'heart' she keeps that one on her desk.. makes me smile.
Oh that's so sweet! My mom finds rocks all over the house. I love to collect them trade them and find them.
Post a Comment