my brother Roman hurt his elbow on the cement really bad he has 3 bandaids he holds his arm like its in a cast. my favorite song is this is me by skye sweetnam. whats yours?
This is a hard one, but I think my favorite song is "Piano Man" by Billy Joel. I miss you guys! Did your Dad tell you that I am going to be teaching a breakdancing class to kids at a dance studio down here?!
6 comments:
My Favorite Song is Black Eyed Peas Boom Boom Pow. I'm sick but I'm excited to meet you soon.
Love,
Gavin
COOL
continually changing.. but as of right now...
Aimee: With the Notes In My Ears - Peter Broderick
Izzie: So What - Pink
This is a hard one, but I think my favorite song is "Piano Man" by Billy Joel. I miss you guys! Did your Dad tell you that I am going to be teaching a breakdancing class to kids at a dance studio down here?!
I have lots of favorite songs so it's hard to choose. One song I really like is "Come Away with Me" by Norah Jones.
Post a Comment