Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Memorial Weekend

   What I did last weekend...

On Friday I went to my dad's work after school and I was bored so I went to my blog (BellaEveryday.blogspot.com)! It had music playing so I turned it up all the way & I started to dance.  After 1 hour I got bored.  Next thing I know it was 6:00.  Wow that went fast.  We watched a movie (Cheetah) but I fell asleep fast! On Saturday we planted a garden & fixed our pool! On Sunday I went to church and made cards it was fun! On Memorial day I went to the cemetery and after that I  went to party and swam for hours. J When I got home it was bedtime.  I woke up at 8:19am and it was a school day! I almost missed the bus.  That was my weekend! 

1 comment:

gina said...

what a fun weekend Bella! I wish I could swim all weekend!